A Principal is required for a top Private International School in Lahore in Pakistan – start date ASAP.
This school is part of an established group of schools which wfounded back in 2007. This group of schools prides themselves on each being a national center of excellence for project-‐based learning, an approach that it pioneered in Pakistan in 2007 and one that remains at its core today. It is the only branch of inclusive K-‐12 school's in Pakistan, a label that has not been easy to maintain, as SEN expertise is not readily available in the country. as
The School aspires to create a legacy of global-minded, critical and high order thinkers who will not only be the leaders of tomorrow but also internationally-minded contributors to making the world a peaceful place for everyone despite their differences. The school believes strongly that the human mind grows best in freedom and cooperation. They promote equal opportunities for all students. The classroom environment must be a visually stimulating resource base for staff and students. There is high value and respect for students and the same is expected in return. This policy of mutual trust is evident in relationships, actions & behavioural expectations, especially in the voice of the student council.
A very competitive leadership salary is on offer to the successful candidate (to be discussed at interview stage), with accommodation allowance, free flights, medical insurance and VISA.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University
- 8 years of direct work experience in an International School as an Educator with at least 4 years in a leadership role
- at least 8 years of experience in IB Primary Years Programme accredited school is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be well organised, work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive approach to work and relationships with others
- A high degree of organisational skills, decision making and use of initiative
- The ability to motivate, support and encourage staff through a collaborative approach
- Ability to oversee the pastoral welfare of students
Interviews will take place asap by Skype and DIRECT will provide support with interview preparation.
DIRECT is a leading specialist teacher recruitment company with offices in Ireland and New Zealand. Uniquely, we only deal with direct contracts. Our teachers do not work through or are not paid by DIRECT – their contract is signed with their new school. We source full-time permanent posts and do not deal with part-time or day-to-day supply work. We help with relocation, interview preparation and also provide free training. All of our services are free to teachers.
Please apply online or email your CV with a profile photo to firstname.lastname@example.org