A High School Spanish Teacher is required for a top tier private school in Turkey, start date ASAP! Please apply if you meet the following requirements and are happy with the Salary and Benefits package.
- Teachers must be fully qualified to teach Secondary Spanish Language and must be a Degree-holder
- British qualifications and/or British Curriculum experience - firm requirement
- 2 years’ post-qualification experience preferred, teachers with less are welcome to apply
This excellent school combines the Turkish national curriculum and Cambridge curriculum. All subjects, except for Turkish Language and Cultural lessons are taught in English and through studying at this school, students get the amazing opportunity to enter prestigious Universities and Colleges all around the world. This high-quality international educational programme helps develop students to be ambitious in their goals, innovative in their thought, critical in their approach and confident in their presentation.
Students can choose to take Turkish university entering exams with their diplomas from Ministry of National Education OR they can apply to universities in any country in the world with their A-Levels, according to their routes and grades, without further need for any language or exam preparation. Thus, students who will study abroad, will be relieved from at least 1-year-long university preparation.
Close to the seaside, these spectacular campuses are on green and wide lands. Everything has been designed in accordance with the needs of students and the school is equipped with the latest technology and excellent resources. Every opportunity is provided for the students to shine their skills in various branches from arts to sports.
- Salary scale – approximately 8,000-14,000 Turkish Lira (negotiable)
- Non-shared, furnished apartment in city centre
- Accommodation allowance for teachers with dependents
- Medical insurance
- Residence permit & work Visa
- 1 free school place. Subsidised places for other children.
- Transport to and from school (for teachers staying in school apartment)
Interviews will take place via an online platform, DIRECT will assist with preparation. All of our services are free to teachers. Please apply for this job online. Alternatively, you can email your CV, including two teaching referees and a profile photo to email@example.com