A Maths Teacher is urgently required for a lovely UK private International School in Tunisia - start date ASAP! (late September 2021). Please apply if you meet the following requirements
- Teachers must be fully qualified secondary/high school Maths teachers
- British qualifications preferred
- Newly Qualified Teachers Are Welcome to Apply
The school delivers an excellent education, based on the British national curriculum, tailored to the context and culture of Tunisia, with a strong international flavour. It is a primary school providing an engaging, inspirational and rounded education for children aged 3 to 11. Pupils are encouraged to develop the academic skills and personal resources that will enable them to live fulfilling lives wherever they may find themselves, while engaging with the cultural diversity of our unique location for a truly international perspective. The school welcomes pupils from the entire region, including local families and those from further afield. Its learning environment is supportive and challenging, meeting the highest standards as recognised by the Council of British International Schools and the British Government’s inspection of overseas schools. The school offers a fully prepared environment, supportive staff, and a very friendly parents’ community.
The salary on offer is around 3,400 Tunisian Dinars per month net (after taxes etc.), depending on experience and qualifications. This is a very high salary for Tunisia (about 5 times the average monthly salary) and the cost of living there is very low.
The school will help to find suitable accommodation according to needs i.e. 1 or 2 bedroom flat, single or shared. There will also be an allowance for Accommodation of 750 Tunisian Dinars per month.
Benefits on Offer:
- Financial help with shipping & customs
- Settlement grant – 2,000 TND
- Financial assistance, against receipts, for furnishings
- Annual benefits:
- 2 return flights to the UK
- Local medical insurance (individual contribution of 40 TND per month)
- July & August salary during vacation (paid)
- Accommodation Allowance of 750 TND per month
- Discounted school fees for children
- Free school meals when the meal is taken with the children
Interviews are conducted via an online platform and DIRECT will help with interview preparation- all services are free to teachers. To apply please email a CV, including two teaching referees to email@example.com