An Exceptional World IB School in the North West of China is looking for a PYP Homeroom Teacher to join its fantastic team of teachers in August 2020.
Minimum Requirements Include;
- Teachers MUST be fully qualified in their teachable subject
- 2 Years teaching experience post-graduation is a necessity
- IB experience for this role is a necessity
- Primary Teachers must be Native English Speakers
- Due to the current worldwide health pandemic, the school will show preference to candidates who are already located in China.
- This opportunity is not suitable for Teachers with dependents - sorry!
Located in the Henan province, this school is home to 500 Students and staff from over 30 different nationalities and education takes it students from Kindergarten and Primary through to Secondary Education. Their aim is to lead education through innovation using a student-centered community-driven approach. The curriculum framework PYP is of the IB Curriculum Programme, which is designed around the best of research practices in education.
Salary and Benefits Package Includes;
- 22,000-28,000 RMB per month gross
- 4,000 RMB per month for Overseas Cost of Living Allowance
- Housing 3,500-4,500RMB per month
- International Insurance (excluding North America)
- Personal Professional Development allowance of 5,000RMB
- Flight 12,000-24,000RMB per year
- Visa 5,000RMB
DIRECT is a leading specialist teacher recruitment company with offices in Ireland and New Zealand. We source full-time jobs for our teachers in private schools all over the world. All our services are free to teachers.
Please apply for this job online. Alternatively, you can email your CV, including two teaching referees and a passport/headshot photo to email@example.com or call Ireland: +353 (0) 667142477