Their aim to be a regional educational leader focuses on the provision of:
- A well rounded, international quality of education offered within its own premises.
- Learner friendly and technology-rich resources.
- A highly trained and creative team of staff.
- An increasing level of student choice both within and between courses.
Salary & Benefits Include:
- Salary of 19500 MXP ($1,000) AFTER TAX
- Housing (and Internet) paid for by the School
- Return flight per year
- Supermarket Vouchers
- Christmas Bonus
- Accident Insurance
- ALL Social Security/National Health/Pension Payments covered
- Scholarships for Children for Overseas Staff.
Interviews will take place by Skype and DIRECT will provide assistance with interview preparation.
To apply, please email a CV, including two teaching referees and a passport/headshot photo to firstname.lastname@example.org