DIRECT is privileged to be partnering with Riyadh Schools, a group of ten schools in schools, located in central Riyadh. This is a very well-established American curriculum school, Cognia accredited, with an outstanding reputation in the local community. As it embarks upon its new Strategic Plan UNITE 2025, it seeks high performing staff to implement its goals.
The school has started recruiting for 2021/22 and will have available Middle and High Science positions.
The school wishes to hire experienced, inspirational teachers who are keen to work in a high achieving and demanding environment teaching focussed, academic students.
Interested teachers are invited to email CVs to email@example.com
All candidates are screened, checked and vetted according to Safer Recruitment compliance requirements.
Teachers at Riyadh Schools are expected to display the following competencies
- Collaborates with stakeholders and supports colleagues
- Understands the curriculum
- Understands current research and best practice and apply this in teaching
- Applies pedagogy to meet the needs of learners, particularly in regards to differentiation and EAL Learning
- Develops an effective classroom environment supporting learning
- Is a learner
- Is mentally flexible, people flexible and manages change
- Understands culture and is emotionally and culturally intelligent
- Contributes to their growth the growth of others and to the school development plan
- Fully qualified Teacher
- Degree in teachable subject
- Minimum of 5 years’ post-qualification experience
- American curriculum experience (firm requirement)
- American qualifications preferred
- Prior international experience preferred, particularly in the Middle East
- Evidence of value adding to an organisation, extensive professional development and training, familiarity with school improvement, change and being agile.
- Salary scale: 15,000-18,000 SAR per month, tax-free
- Fully furnished apartment (1, 2 or 3 bedroom) with swimming pool and gym, within walking distance to mall
- Utilities paid by school
- Transport to and from school and daily after-school supermarket run
- Return annual flight for teacher, spouse and 2 children
- Medical Insurance (Class A) for teacher, spouse and 4 children
- Visa and Residency Permit costs paid by school
- Professional Development program and available scholarships from third year of service
- Additional payment for after-school clubs
‘Riyadh Schools is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to national and home country police clearance, identity, qualification and past employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with your home country Teacher Registration service’.