DIRECT is now recruiting for well-paid, full-time positions in public schools across the Emirates – hiring is ongoing and there will be available start dates throughout 2022. We require…
- Male/Female High School Mathematics Teachers (several)
- Salary scale: 16,000 – 21,000 AED per month, tax-free (based on experience and qualifications)
- Accommodation allowance is built into the salary, i.e., an added allowance for accommodation is not provided.
- Fully qualified teacher
- Teaching licence/QTS
- Degree in Mathematics
- minimum of 3 years’ post-qualification teaching experience
- Vaccinated for COVID-19 before arriving in UAE
- Native or fluent English speakers are invited to apply. For non-natives, an IELTS score of – 6.0 Academic / 6.5 General is required (IELTS certificates must be valid at the time of joining).
Right now, UAE schools are working hard to promote the Emirati Educational system to build a knowledge-based society while enriching citizenship values. Teachers working in UAE public schools are part of a workforce that utilizes the best resources to accomplish sustainable development and improvement in their students’ lives.
Living and Teaching in the UAE
The United Arab Emirates consist of seven emirates - Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras al-Khaimah, Fujairah and Umm Al-Quwain. Each of these distinct regions has its own unique charm and offerings and guarantees to be a wonderful setting to begin your teaching abroad adventure. When teaching in the UAE, it’s very easy to meet new people, including other foreign teachers and expats - with lots of social events and groups available – everything from sports teams to lively nightlife!
Please apply online, or email your CV to email@example.com